We value the trust of our customers by delivering highest standards of service and ensuring secure transactions. Please see the below details to understand our policies and procedures we follow in our daily operations.
Through the usage of Kick350.com website, you indicates that you are liable to follow these policies and procedures;
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Payment Information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor WordPress.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION:
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Your name and email address.
- Purpose of collection: To provide customer support.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use WordPress to power our online store. You can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
2. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING:
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
3. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
4. Automatic decision-making:
If you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor WordPress uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent customers personally identifiable informations to any third parties and thus been treated as confidential. Informations gathered will be used only for the smooth flow of orders processing, to track and inform order status, to notify the latest updates or special offers that might be of keen interest and for statistical purposes for improving our website.
Cookies are small bits of data cached in an user’s browser. Kick350.com utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information will not be gathered.
Kick350.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Kick350.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us.
So be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Minors(under 18) are not permitted to use the website or services with out the presence of guardian or parent; and thus t those under this age group should not submit any personal information to the website. Information from Minors won’t be collected and also not been used for any promotional services.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
If you wish to modify or update any information Kick350.com has received, please contact info@ Kick350.com.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet up the requirements and market standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.